- How Will You Know If You Are the Subject of a Criminal Investigation?
- What Does It Mean to Be Indicted?
- Is There a Common Emotional Reaction to Being Charged with a Crime?
- Will Your Criminal Charges become Public Knowledge?
- Does the Availability of Information Online Make Selecting an Untainted Jury Impossible?
Federal Criminal Defense
- How Is It Determined If A Crime Will Face Federal Or State Prosecution?
- What is the Difference Between State and Federal Charges?
- How Do State Crimes Compare To Federal Crimes In Terms of Probation And Sentencing?
- When can a Traffic Stop Become a Federal Case?
- How Is Sentencing Determined?
- How do the Kansas and Federal Sentencing Guidelines Compare?
- What to Avoid during a Police Stop
- Common Misconceptions about Receiving a DUI Citation
- Is Self-Representation a Viable Option for a DUI Case?
- To Avoid Serious Consequences for 2nd or 3rd Offenses, It Is Important to Strenuously Defend Your First DUI
- What to Look for When Hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Prostitution & Solicitation
- What Are the Penalties for a First Offense Prostitution-Related Charge?
- What Is the Kansas Sentencing Grid?
- Will You Be Arrested at the Scene and Are Prostitution-Related Charges Eligible for Bail?
- Is It Possible to Have the Criminal Record Sealed for a Prostitution-Related Charge in Kansas?
- Foreign Nationals and a Prostitution-Related Charge
- New Kansas Laws Addressing the Promoting of Prostitution
- What Is the Difference between Solicitation and Prostitution?
- How Do the Police Avoid Entrapment when Conducting a Sting Operation?
- How Defensible Is Your Prostitution Case?
- Is It Difficult to Convince Clients That Prostitution-Related Charges Are Defensible?
- Is Mistake or Misunderstanding a Valid Defense Against Prostitution or Solicitation Charges?
- What to Avoid If You Are Facing a Prostitution-Related Charge
- Kansas Expands Prostitution Statute and Increases Penalties
Vehicular Homicide & Involuntary Manslaughter
- Common Misconceptions about Vehicular Homicide and Manslaughter Charges
- What to Avoid If You Are Facing Vehicular Homicide or Manslaughter Charges
- What Should You Do at the Scene of an Accident?
- Pleading Guilty: Can You Expect Mercy from the Court or Should You Defend These Charges?
- Is a Public Defender a Viable Option in a Vehicular Homicide or Manslaughter Charge?
- What Should You Look for When Considering Retaining an Attorney and What Should You Look out for?
- Vehicular Homicide and Involuntary Manslaughter Case Histories
Call For Free Consultation